We handle matters before the before various Courts, Quasi-judicial Authorities, and Tribunals, including the Supreme Court of India, High Courts of various States, District Courts and Lower Courts and Special Tribunals such as the Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board, The Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal, Securities Appellate Tribunal and the Competition Appellate Tribunal, Company Law Board, and Consumer Protection Fora. The following are our broad areas of practice and relevant experience in Dispute Resolution& Arbitration:
civil & corporate litigation
Commercial Disputes | IP Disputes | Real Estate Disputes | Company and Insolvency Disputes | Debt Recovery Disputes | Consumer Disputes | Technological Disputes | Employment Disputes | Motor Accident Claims | Familyt Dispute
White Collar Crimes | Offences pertaining to Negotiable Instruments | Offences pertaining to Cyber and Information Technology Laws
Making strategy for Arbitration Process Documentation and conducting of the Arbitration before Tribunal (Domestic Arbitration) Enforcement of Arbitral Award
We have expertise in the life insurance, general and health insurance fields; as well as in property; marine insurance and liability. We advise clients on the entire gamut of insurance law including regulatory, dispute resolution and claims. Our Insurance practice includes:
• All advices related to Regulatory Compliances
• Reviewing & Preparing Commercial Agreements
• Product Development
• Auditing of Claims
• Assistance in Settlement Talks
• Insurance Litigation
We understand client’s business requirement and delivers solid, reliable and practical advice. We have substantial experience as well as a deep understanding of regulatory issues in Corporate Law. Our General Corporate practice includes:
• Entity Formation
• Secretarial Filings
• Regulatory Approvals for New entry into Indian Market
• Contract Drafting
• Legal Due Diligence
• Drafting Ancillary Documents and Negotiation
• Advising on Financial Instruments
Our Legal Team has a wide range of experience with handling complex issues in Real Estate. Our Real Estate practice includes:
• Conducting Title Search & Legal Due Diligence
• Documentation & Registration
• Advising on Stamp duty and Registration of Documents
• Advising Sale/ Purchase and Leasing of Real Estate
• Assistance in Drafting, Vetting and Negotiating Transaction ?Documents including Development Agreements, Agreements to Sell, Sale Deeds, Lease Deeds, Trust Deeds, Settlement Deeds, Leave and License Agreements
• Obtaining approvals from the competent Governmental Authorities for construction of the proposed/existing structure/project on the lands and applicable bye-laws/local laws viz. permission for change of land use, permissible FAR, sanction building plans, commencement certificate etc.
We have a strong FMCG practice that provides comprehensive advice to clients on various legal aspects pertaining to FMCG Sector. Our FMCG practice includes:
• Advising on Establish, Launch And Operate Business in India Including Obtaining Licenses and Approvals (Licensing and Approvals Relating to Manufacturing Unit, Food Park and Food Chain).
• Advising on compliances related to Foreign Direct Investment, FEMA, Legal Metrology Act, 2009 & Rules and Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 & various Regulations framed under it.
• Drafting of Franchising Agreement, Employment Agreement and other legal documents.
• Advising on issues involving IPR, Data Protection ,Secrecy & Counterfeit
• Advising on Product Promotion and Mis- Advertisement ( Issues Relating to Competition Law)
• Advising on issues Relating to Product Standards : Legal Metrology, FSSAI and BIS
• Advising on issues pertaining to Warehousing, Logistic, Import , Export & Taxation Policy and Labour Laws
• Handling Litigation Before Courts, Tribunal and Regulatory Authorities
We advice on the entire gamut of IP issues ranging from search to enforcement. Apart from litigation and enforcement, we carry out the following:
• Conducting Search,
• Drafting/Filling up of requisite Application
• Drafting & Negotiation of Agreements for Technology Transfer, Software Developments, Trademark Licenses, and Assignment Agreement
• Advice on Copyright Acquisitions, Franchising Models and issues pertaining to Trade Secrets& Data Protection.
We help our clients to manage their regulatory affairs with depth knowledge of the relevant industry and regulatory framework. We understand client’s business requirement and provide effective solution efficiently. We have special team for Foreign Investment Promotion Board, Competition Commission of India, Reserve Bank of India and Securities and Exchange Board of India, Bombay Stock Exchange, National Stock Exchange and Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority. Our Regulatory Affairs practice includes:
• Representation in regulatory proceedings before diverse Regulators and Judicial Fora.
• Assistance in procuring Regulatory Approvals
• Setting up operations in India
• Advice on Regulatory Compliances